Subject: RE: Barf and CDU III????
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 9:52:45 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:
> YUCK!!! Glad it was you and not me!!!

I forgot to take dramamine on my first aerial assignment and I lost my
breakfast as well.   Fortunately the door was off of the Cessna and
most of it made it out the door.   Incidently,  for those of you who
don't know....  clear and windy skies make air pockets (at least at 500
ft. above Quito which itself is at 9200ft) and quite the bumpy ride.
Magnify that by shooting with 200mm lens and well.... I felt sick for 3
or 4 hours after landing.  Dramamine is a lunch saver and I now take it
for shooting from boats as well.

Is the new CDU called CDU III?  They just came out with CDU II about a
year ago.  I use some 1600ft of it a year.  Great stuff.

Buen Provecho
(enjoy your meal)

Duane Birkey