Subject: Re: Barf and CDU III????
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 15:44:14 -0800

BIRKEY, DUANE wrote:

> Is the new CDU called CDU III?  They just came out with CDU II about a
> year ago.  I use some 1600ft of it a year.  Great stuff.

Duane,
I just looked in my promo package and it is the CDUII.  It is the first
duplicating film I've seen that approaches acceptability.  On the "Stock
Photography" list, a photographer posted recently that he could not get
good dupes until he brought E6 processing inhouse with an Jobo.  No lab
in Chicago, he said, was consistent enough.  But with one shot developer
and the Jobo, duping has become predictable and easy.

Someday soon I'm going to look for an ATL Jobo and retire the manual
Jobo (used for B/W).

Donal Philby
San Diego