Subject: Leica Colorplan CF slide projector lens
From: <cyberdog@unicall.be>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 97 13:16:39 +0100

In my recent posting on the different Colorplan lenses for Leica slide
projectors I told that the only lenses that fit on the P150 projector are
the standard Hector 85mm f/2.8, the Colorplan 90 mm f/2.5 and the
Colorplan 90 mm f/2.5, and that the Super Colorplan 90 mm f/2.5 does not
fit on it.
Someone then wrote that the latter is not correct since it would be
available as Super Colorplan-P2 for the P150.

I was intrigued about this, so I looked it up on the Leica website, and
found out that the Super Colorplan 90 mm f/2.5 does NOT fit on the P150,
at least according to Leica. This is also confirmed in the Leica
brochures on the P150. See for further info:
http://www.leica-camera.com/pradovit/pobj_d.htm

Greetings,

Pascal
Belgium