Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 14 Apr 97 15:45:41 EDT

Andy wrote:

<<<<< One of the more interesting approaches I took was to use a long tele; 400
+ 2xR, mount on tripod, use slow film and shutter, allowing the breeze move the
flowers at will. produced some very interesting results...almost
impressionistic, because while some flowers move, others do not.>>>>

Hi Andy, thanks very much for that one. I figure between yours and Donal
Philby's 32 exposures on one frame I should have some wild and exciting looking
images here .

Much appreciated for the suggestion. Thanks,

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant