Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: ANDY5223@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:18:54 -0400 (EDT)

Ted

I have donw a bit of wildflowers in the spring here in Houton, Texas.  One of
the more interesting approaches I took was to use a long tele; 400 + 2xR,
mount on tripod, use slow film and shutter, allowing the breeze move the
flowers at will.  I have produced some very interesting results...almost
impressionistic, because while some flowers move, others do not.  Always
unexpected!

Andy