Subject: Cassettes
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 19:05:08 -0700

Thanks to all that helped me with the cassettes for my M3.  For those of
you who have yet to try these cassettes, they are wonderful.... my only
criticism is the weight .... they are made from Brass.......
BTW I took all the black off 1 cassette for fun.... looked like a Luxus
Cassette!

Does anyone know how to chemically turn brass dull black?  The original
finish on these is paint, and is subject to wear ( and fun loving camera
nuts like me ).

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net