Subject: Leica Film Cassettes
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 07:19:00 -0700

I want to spool some B+W film I have in bulk, using some Leic Cassettes I
bought at a reasonable price.  However, when I put the casssettes into the
M3, the bottom will not close all the way.....I am doing something wrong.

Does anyone know the secret rules in using Leitz cassettes in an M3?
Are there 2 different cassettes? One for the M and another for the LTM?

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net