Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 19:32:01 +0545 (+0545)

At 11:29 PM 97-04-12 EDT, you wrote:

>"LEICA Fotografie International magazine"
>
>Anyone else out there reading the newly designed Leica magazine?
>
>If you haven't seen it, it's worth getting one and having a look. And if you
>didn't care for the older version this is a major improvement.
>
>It has all the appearance of a very slick well produced photo magazine and
has a
>new editor giving it a new look.
>
>ted

Hello Ted,

        I just received the 2/97 edition of the new Leica magazine and was
very pleased with.  Great layout, some wonderful images and next to no
advertising.  I managed to get a subscription to be sent in with the courier
service from my wife's office so I don't have to worry about it surviving
the Nepal mail system.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal