Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Apr 97 10:34:19 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<<< It's beyond me how this person gets into publications and other things. I
won't say any more as I could get really heated-up!!!>>>>

Hi Jim,

Now I don't want to get you all worked up. :-) But you know how some of these
folks get page space, in some cases they know the editor and there's nothing
like having a buddy in high places. Particularly one who can write glowing prose
about the featured "photographer".;-)

Other than that, I quite like the new look and what appear to be somewhat more
interesting articles. As long as they stay away from the castles on the Rhine
and flowers on the alpine meadows I'll be happy! :)

I received the latest issue 3/97 on Friday and there is an interesting portfolio
of Udo Bernhart's architectural images which are very interesting and
motivating, if one is looking for something new to try.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant