Subject: Re: On her way to become another Diane Arbus ...
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 09:30:55 +0545 (+0545)

At 08:51 PM 97-04-12 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear LUGnuts:
>

>End of April and first week of May we will drive from Atlanta to
Idaho-Falls to visit my son and his wife (We love to drive!) and I was
wondering whether we could count that journey as a business trip if my wife
would shoot picture for the stock photography?
>Does she need an assignment in order to count that as a business trip?
>
>I realize that my behavior is quite cheap: First time I use up so much
bandwidth I do it to ask for help!  OK, with my hat in my hand I beg for
forgiveness and thank y'all in advance!  (Y'all was the first thing I
learned to say and I trust that you know what that means...:) )

>Best Regards J=F6rg

Hello Jorg,

        I don't know a thing about the US tax system - in fact I haven't
paid taxes anywhere in years - but there is another e-mail group that might
be able to get the answers for you.

>To subscribe to the STOCKPHOTO list send a message to:
>LISTPROC@INFO.CURTIN.EDU.AU
>Leave the SUBJ:  line blank
>in body of message write only the following material and no more:
>SUBSCRIBE STOCKPHOTO  (your name here)
>where it says: (your name here) substitute in your real name.
>  a list dealing with anything that relates to the stock photography=
 industry.=20
>www:

        It is always a great thrill for me to hear of people getting into
things that they love and enjoy - I wish you and your wife continued fun and
success.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal