Subject: Re: B&W Printing Papers
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 10:14:37 +0545 (+0545)

At 02:48 PM 97-04-11 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear LUGers-

But I have just finished working with some of the new Brilliant Grade
>3 paper. (Ian Stanley, are ye listenin'?) Keep in mind that I have only
>printed about 20 sheets of the stuff, but my first impression is that it is
>very good indeed. That old scale and brilliance seems to be back and prints
>from proper negatves seem to fall out of the enlarger onto the paper. The
>prints have that sense of presence that I have been missing since the old
>Brilliant went to its reward. I just got off the phone with Calumet after
>ordering some more in G2 and G3.

Robert,

        The news about the Brilliant paper is good indeed.  I will be
spending a week in New York in July so I will stock up then.  Many thanks
for the information.  I am enjoying the convenience of using the Brilliant
VC but at times I think I am still missing something by not using the graded
paper.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu