Subject: Re: They Caught The Guy
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 18:46:27 -0400

Richard,

I recently drove about half way across Australia, and I can assure you
that road-kill kangaroos and emus are a big, big problem in the Outback.
If you hit one of those babies going 60 or more mph (usually at night
when you cannot see them and they stand and stare at your oncoming car),
you are going to have one big mess, and one more damaged or wrecked car.
The answers for Aussies are Roo-Bars, heavy-duty cow catchers on cars
built to deflect the two threats.

The main problem with Australian road kill is that it is much much
bigger.

Fred Ward