Subject: Re: They Caught The Guy
From: royzart@connix.com
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 10:46:47 -0700

Richard Clompus wrote:

> I wonder if Australia has the same problem with kangaroos in their more
> remote areas?

According to a cousin now resident in Sydney, kangaroo road kills are common.
She's even sent one off to its reward with her car.

But now back to Leica -

I'm still on the quest for a Summitar and a 90 Elmar with serial nos. between
633001 and 647000.  Email me privately if you've got one in decent shape.

Thanks
Roy