Subject: Noctilux homepage
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:58:30 +1000

Dear LugNuts,

I can bear it no longer. For the last 2 weeks, I've been preparing my
updated edition of the homepage. It was planned as a Noctilux edition.

There has been so much interest in this lens, that I have published the 80%
complete version ahead of schedule [was to be up April 1]. Please visit,
and see my review of the Noctilux in LUG comments and in pictures/examples
under travel and in particular the Exhibition which was all taken at dusk
at the time of the Melbourne Grand Prix around the streets of the central
city. I will finish the rest of the page, especially the Radiology section
in the next day or two and will update then.

Comments Please!!

Alastair Firkin