Subject: Re: Noctilux 50
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 23 Mar 97 01:56:10 EST

Adi wrote:
<<As I recall, you have a web site. Do you have any pictures that display the
special qualites of the Noctilux on it. If you do, please provide me with
the address.>>>>

Hi Adi, there is one frame. The doctor looking at the x-ray plates and his mouth
puckered in contemplation.  One just can't load a 220 page book on a webpage
unfortunately. :)  as there are a number of better examples shot in the late
night with a doctor on rounds..

The website address for my latest book:  http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

ted
Victoria, Canada