Subject: Re: Leica as weapon
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:33:45 -0800

LugNuts:

Have we all nothing better to do than worry about what someone says and
take offense??

If someone wants to work in a black darkroom, should I be offended??
Should I be acrimonious??

Of course not.  Politics, social observations and matters of composition
and exposure are all the same.

Just stuff.

Zen and the art of internet posting.

Donal Philby
San Diego (it's sunny, 70 degrees F, not a single piece of gear is in
the repair shop and  I have to choose between two girlfriends.  Life is
good.)