Subject: Re: Leica as weapon
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:47:04 -0800 (PST)

At 10:59 PM 11/03/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Chuck Warman wrote:
>>
>>Ohellherewegoagain.
>>
>>Chuck
>>
>Now what's wrong?

  <<SNIP>>

>Let it go. Let Oddmund be Oddmund. The guy knows he is unpopular, yet he
>stands up and lets his voice be heard. What's so god damned wrong with that?
>
>Good Night
>
>,/8^|

To  ./8^|:

I like you better already!

To the rest of us :

If you don't like what Oddmund has to say - use your delete key.
Complaining to the list that you don't like everything you see only leads to
flame wars. This is a world-wide list - and through out the world there are
many different viewpoints. No matter which way "your" way is, it isn't the
"only" way. Let us all be a little more tolerant.

Thanks.

David Young             |  There are no absolutes
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  in life. Of this I am
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  absolutely certain!