Subject: Re: German Patents
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:06:08 -0500

Marc wrote--

  (My sole firearm happens to be an '09 Argentine
>Mauser chambered for .30-'06, with, of course, a Ukrainian scope.  Nice
>piece, though a 7.62mm projectile in an 8mm bore means I HAVE to use
>high-power rounds for accuracy, and this, in turn, causes much bruising of
>my poor, tired, shoulder which, in turn, limits the speed and ease of my
>'net correspondence.)
>
>Marc
>
>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Marc-

Sorry, but there is NO way that any "accuracy" at all can be had by
shooting a .308 projectile thru a .323 bore. Whoever told you that sold you
a crock and you should return it immediately and get your money back. Might
even improve your correspondence.

Robert