Subject: Re: The Oddmund Chronicles
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 20:53:39 +0000

By the way, when I said "you may want to mail me privately. Then
again, maybe you won't!" What I meant to say was, "Maybe
you won't want to mail me at all."

I am not trying to open old wounds here. Please don't post anything
to the list. But please do post to me privately.

I only want to have some frame of reference to the comments that keep
appearing about someone named Oddmund.

And please, please, please believe me. I don't want to start a war
here.

Peace,

Peter Jon White