Subject: Re: The Oddmund Chronicles
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:44:08 -0500 (EST)

Mr White: Ok you did it! now stand back about 10 feet from the tube so you
dont get hit by the flack... I have on a number of occasions corresponded
with Oddmund on various subjects.  My personal feelings about this
gentlemen is that he marches to his own drummer as I do....I have found
that he seems to have a very deep concern for humankind.  And I certainly
admire him for that trait.  Having said that I will now retire for the
evening.  I am certain you will receive many more opinions about this
gentleman.              Tony Stark

                        TEMPUS VITAM REGIT