Subject: Re: Konica Hexar
From: rlocurto@pccsite.com (Ruth Locurto)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 00:15:00 -0800

One option would be to use a good quality screw lense with the screw to
bay adapter until you could find a good price on the leica lens you need
to replace. And you would have the fun of choosing between the many
interesting Canon, Leitz, Nikkor, and Zeiss leica thread lenses that are
out their.

PS I would call around to see if some other reputable repair facility
could repair the lens for less, because a stuck apature ring does not
sound that difficult or serious to repair, You could try Del's camera in
Santa Barbara at (805) 962-7557, e-mail 103506.1437@compuserve.com

I would rather use the Leica than the Konica, because its a step down in
the optical and mechanical departments.
Cheers, Mark