Subject: Re: CL with 50mm
From: "Brian Levy" <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 08:28:58 +0000

My CL has handled a heavier lens than these. The problem with using
them is viewfinder/rangefinder would be blocked and therefore
useless. Also, from a handling point, I'd surmise that the combo
would be hard to hold steady since the body is smaller and lighter
than the Ms.

Though I love my CL, it wouldn't be the body of choice for these
lenses.

> I can't imagine these two lenses on a CL.  They are HUGE pieces of
> glass.  the Cl mount and body casting would probaly fail.

Brian Levy, J.D.
Scarborough Ont.