Subject: Re: X-mas Lights and Tmax3200
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 14:22:59 -0500

Rodinal give very sharp but also large grain with Tri-X. If you want large
prints from Tri-X, shoot it at about EI650 and develop in FG-7 diluted 1-15
with sodium sulfite solution. You will find very fine, smooth grain and
nice tonality. Some of my best 11 x 14 prints have been done with this
combination.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>