Subject: Re: Leica MR Meter - How do YOU use?
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:34:31 -0700

To check linearity, you set the aperture of the M6 on f/16 or F/22 if you
have it. It is not possible to check the lowest settings unless you can dim
the light box. There may be ways of doing that.

I missed Flanagan's meeting. No one invited me. Also, I was in Houston. I am
sorry I missed this one.

By the way, what is your phone number?

Chris