Subject: Re: Leica MR Meter - How do YOU use?
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:03:55 -0700 (MST)

>My way of checking the meter accuracy is to point the camera or meter at a
>lightbox. My M6 is then used as the reference. I am very comfortable with
>this method.

Chris, your method covers the meter in the high end, have you confirmed in
low light?

Curious.

P.S. - I attended Flanagans group meeting thursday night and it was very
nice. One member just published a book of portraits he has made of holocaust
survivers. The photos are beautiful and the reproduction is some of the
finest work I've ever seen. There were Leica users in every chair and the
photos shared were fair to excellent.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO