Subject: re: Questar attack
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 97 09:16:22 -0800

>From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
>Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:33:16 -0400
>Subject: Re: (QUESTAR) Re: The Leica of... Questars.... off-topic
[snipped]

Hi Fred,

I must admit that I agree with you completely about the inappropriate
and silly attack made against you, based on your experience with
the Questar. I mean, whether Questar is good, bad or indifferent
is inconsequential ... your experience with it when you had occasion
to rely upon it was miserable and you reported it simply and directly,
without evident bias.

I don't know why people must see fit to attack and fuss over anything
that disagrees with their point of view. If they disagree, why not just
discuss it and mayhap learn a little something from an alternative
point of view?

Best,
Godfrey