Subject: Re: HC110 Developing
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:58:26 -0400

At 5:56 PM 1/12/97, C.M. Fortunko wrote:

>Have you ever used distilled water to improve consistency. I am not a
>chemist, but I suspect that our tap water is full of wonderful minerals as a
>result of out proximity to the Rocky Mountains.

I've not used distilled water, because of the volume that I do... and my
last apartment was on the third floor. It was hard enough to move my
"circumferentially challenged" butt up and down all those stairs, never
mind carrying gallons of water (water weighs 62.4 lbs per cubic foot) up,
as well.

                                        Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906