Subject: Re: HC110 Developing
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:56:06 -0700

Greg,

Thank you for this tip. Here in Boulder CO, tap-water temperature is higher
than 20 Centigrade during the summer months.

Have you ever used distilled water to improve consistency. I am not a
chemist, but I suspect that our tap water is full of wonderful minerals as a
result of out proximity to the Rocky Mountains.

Thank you,

Chris