Subject: Re: M4 Prices
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 13:52:33 -0800

Tony Buon wrote:

> Looking to get myself a M4 - (wish I could afford a M6!)   any
> recommendations, what should I look for, what is a FAIR price. I'm a user not a collector and am looking for something to use not display.

Buy an M4-2 or M4-P.  Just about all M4s have collector status. The M4-2
and M4-P are almost identical except the P has two more framelines (and
you don't real need the 28mm frameline).  The M4-2 sells for about $100
less than a comparable M4-P.

The 35 or 50 are both great lenses and up to what you prefer.

BTW I have an extra body and maybe lens for sale so email private.