Subject: Re: M4 Prices
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:57:04 -0500

The asking price for these things seem to be all over the place, and
approach that if a used M6. Surf the WWW for asking prices.

My M4 usually has a 50mm DR Summicron mounted on it. It is a very nice and
versitile lens.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>