Subject: Re: Tripod
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 97 00:55:04 -0000

I have a rather heavyweight Bogen with the big Manfrotto ball head,
several
table top tripods (including a Minox tripod), and I just bought a monopod
and
put a cheapish Bogen tilt head on it for carrying around. I wouldn't
dream of
carrying a heavy tripod like mine other than in a car. :)  A monopod or a
tabletop tripod has been my field steady for years. I only use either in
a rare moment.

Sorry if this is a touch unhelpful. Finding a tripod sturdy enough to do
the job
yet light and small enough to fit in a backpack is challenging.

>Oh, is it official that we are now LUGnuts?
Sounds like a group that works on their cars to me. ;)

Godfrey