Subject: Re: Shutterblug
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 97 09:16:54 -0800

>My New Year's resolution is not to read Shutterbug any more.

I bought the MF issue as I was looking for some retailers.
What really disturbed me beyond the inanity of most of the articles
was the poor quality of the photographs, and I'm not talking about
the printing quality. Just yuck.

It doesn't bother me much, however, as I only buy SB, PopPhoto
or most of the other popular photo magazines when I'm looking
to buy equipment and needs some retailers current information.
Since my budget has just been smashed up against the wall and
held for ransom, I'm going into the picture taking mode for a
while and not looking to buy anything. :)

Cheers and Happy New Year to all!
Godfrey