Subject: re: R Lenses
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 13:46:32 -0700

John,

Thank you for this explanation. Do you know if the SL2 also suffers from
this limitation. I know that the SL2 is a little different than the SL.
Because of this difference, it can accomodate a few more lenses than the SL.

I have a 50mm Summicron that was converted to 3-cam operation. It works fine.

This information is important to me. I do not own an R camera at present,
except for the SL2, but will probably buy an R7 in the future. There are
times when I wish I had some automation, particularly aperture priority.

Again, thank you.

Chris