Subject: Re: Where are we?
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 10:02:16 -0700

Carl,

When I first came to Los Angeles, it was seven suburbs in search of a city.
I just found out that it is now ninety suburbs in search of a city.

I am visiting my family in Newport Beach for the holidays. Would like to
take some photos. Can you give me some ideas?

Thank you,

Chris

ps. There are probably many Leicas in the Los Angeles area judging by the
number of photo stores that carry them. Not as many as in New York, but
still a large number.