Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #298
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:54:03 -0500 (EST)

Re:  Jim Brick's comments about Leica sources to the author intending to
buy an M-6, 24, 35 and 90 soon.

Mr. Brick's comments about Jim Kuehl and his quality and pricing seem to
be dead-on accurate ... and then some.  I just received a 28mm f/2.8
Rokkor-C via Kuehl from a friend and the thing was BETTER than advertised
... at a lower price than some other well-known dealers.  I guess "mint'
means the same thing as "perfect" and except for the box, this thing was
virtually untouched.

I called Kuehl just to thank him.  I think all of the big names are well
above reproach; Jim Kuehl seems to be a cut above the best of the best.

As an ex-Leica rep, he not only knows the equipment ... he a fair and
square kinda guy.

I'd not hesitate to call him in a flash about ANYTHING Leica - new OR used.

Regards,

Tom Hodge
Davidson, NC