Subject: LTM Repairs!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 23:21:53 -0500

At 06:28 PM 12/16/96 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:

>Incidently, they claim that "We are the only Leica-authorized service depot
>in the world still performing repairs and tune-ups on screw-mount Leicas
>going right back to 1925 production".

Leica USA quite doing these in '82 or so and sold all their repair parts off
to a former employee who then set herself up in business repairing
thread-mount Leicas.

So Leica Canada/Kindermann do LTM repairs ... wonder if they'd consider some
business from South of the Border?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!