Subject: Turnley Brothers... was: Yul Brynner: Photographer
From: "J. Scott King" <jscottk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 18:24:12 -0800

Mike,
I did not see the 60 Min. episode, but the only twin photojournalists are
the Turnley brothers.  Peter Turnley is represented by Blackstar and some
of his work can be seen online at
http://www.blackstar.com/about/news/turnley/turnley.html

On a trip to NYC in September I saw a retrospective of their work (yes,
both brothers) at the International Center for Photography, Midtown.  In a
word... WOW!  If you have picked a major news weekly in the last ten years,
at some point you have seen some of their work.

Scott King
Austin, Texas
jscottyk@ix.netcom.com