Subject: 35mm lenses
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrin2@xman.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 08:25:11 -0500 (EST)

Am I correct that a 35mm can be used without "eyes" with an M3 by using the
full viewfinder area?  If so, does anyone know how much you miss?  That is,
what proportion of actual area covered by the lens cannot be seen?

Although I have an M3, it would be nice to have a 35mm that was less bulky
than those with eyes and which could be used on other M models.

Sorry if this has been discussed before on the list, but if it has, I do not
remember the conclusion.

Steve