Subject: Re: Modern/Pop Photography ...
From: Tan Tay Shyan <shyan@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 12:23:45 +0800

At 09:13 PM 11/30/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>Dan, Please look inside for an address or phone number for subscription
>>info. I have been looking for this for some time now. Would you post the
>>info here please?
>
>Sure.  In North America the distributer for now is
>
>P.D.Q. Distribution, Inc
>P.O.Box 2013
>River Vale, NJ 07675
>
>Phone: 201-261-8060
>Fax       201-261-6883

 To All,
 I would suggest anyone interested to contact their local Leica agent
 first. I got mine from my local agent in Singapore whereas the
 nearest(official)'Leica Photografie' distributor in Asia is Japan or
 Australia.

>It's a nice magazine.  Lately there has been less emphasis on equipment, and
>more on portfolios, especialy reportage.

 I agree with you.
 ...and could someone e-mail me on how to get copy of 'Viewfinder'
 magazine?

 Thanks * Regards

 Tan Tay Shyan
 (shyan@pacific.net.sg)