Subject: Re: Leica Lens vs Nikon Lens
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 14:36:26 -0500

If you think that's weird, you should imagine it with my LX?

Generally, I use my ETRS on it. But not adverse to mounting anything else. I
do use the Minox tripods. They are great. I've even mounted the ETRS with
normal lens and W.L. in  a pinch. Always know where to find a cable release,
too. Between these 2 I have a Gitzo Gilux-Laisar w/ ball head which is my
carryall tripod. I have tried ball heads and panheads, but do like the
Maestro gearhead best. I think I coould live with it on a Gitzo reporter
series, though I am starting to look at wood tripods.

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com