Subject: Digest form and small cameras
From: dmclrnon@tcd.ie (Douglas McLernon)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:03:18 +0000

I read the digest version of the Leica group.   Maybe lots of you out there
have time to sit in front of the screen and "talk on line" but I wish that
some of you would tear yourselves away from the screen or stroking your
cameras to learn how to reply to a message.

 Don't just hit the reply option - most programmes repeat the whole diagest
or message so that one ends up reading the same message seven or eight times
- - the jokes get a bit stale.

Please send you comments to the list address (not using the reply function)
if it is  for everyone one the list.

On small compacts my Contax T2 is first class, with manual and auto focus
and AP exposure ( plus or minus 2 stops) and  a great lens, my wife's
Minizoom is the camera we use most when we travel.
Regards,

Doug
Dr. Douglas McLernon, Department of Economics,,Trinity College
,Dublin 2.  IRELAND TEL:353 1 6081325, FAX 353 1 6772503
Home: 20 Claremont Road, Dublin4. IRELAND
 TEL or FAX: 353 1 6604754, MOBILE: 353 087 545880
 Personal E-mail:<dmcl@iol.ie>