Subject: Leica --> EOS adapter
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 07:39:05 +0000

In article <3282B458.67AE@ix.netcom.com>, "Glenn Wm. Thrall"
<gthrall@ix.netcom.com> writes
>Joe, who makes this adapter?

Isn't that interestimg- I was so worked up that I didn't think to say.
It was Novoflex. And now that I'm working towards forgiveness for the
crap instructions, I don't think it's so bad after all. A more solid
release pin wouldn't have hurt, but it's usable. But not, according to
the instructions, with a 19mm Elmarit-R (rear element will be hit by EOS
mirror).
- --
joe b.