Subject: Re: Leica --> EOS adapter
From: Willem-Jan Markerink <w.j.markerink@a1.NL>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 19:16:10 +0000

On  8 Nov 96 at 7:39, joe b. wrote:

> In article <3282B458.67AE@ix.netcom.com>, "Glenn Wm. Thrall"
> <gthrall@ix.netcom.com> writes
> >Joe, who makes this adapter?
>
> Isn't that interestimg- I was so worked up that I didn't think to say.
> It was Novoflex. And now that I'm working towards forgiveness for the
> crap instructions, I don't think it's so bad after all. A more solid
> release pin wouldn't have hurt, but it's usable. But not, according to
> the instructions, with a 19mm Elmarit-R (rear element will be hit by EOS
> mirror).

Did it hit?
Sometimes it is a matter of fractions of mm's.
Note also that the EOS-1(n) is more likely to be affected than its
lesser EOS brothers and sisters, since their mirror isn't of the 100%
variety.
But as an owner of an RT, you shouldn't worry much about this,
right?....;-))
- --
Bye,

     _/  _/ illem    _/     _/ an    _/  _/  _/ arkerink
                     _/_/_/

      The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
     the inability to understand