Subject: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 21:18:19 -0800

Roger is shy about the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. He has mentioned it
once or twice, but never extensively. There are excellent photographs of
wildlife maps, and features of interest. I wouldn't want to step on
one of those "features of interest." Small wonder Roger has a longer
lens on his R6.2! The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum's URL is:

http://ag.arizona.edu/ASDM/

The photos at the site make me drool for a longer (Leica!) lens, however
I'll not part with the M! Perhaps there is an "R6x" in the future!

Excellent site and worth a visit!

> Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
>                           Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
>                           Leica Historical Society Of America
>                           INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
gthrall@ix.netcom.com
Southern California

"Here Phaethon lies: in Phoebus' car he fared,
And though he greatly failed, more greatly dared."
Ovid