To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re:To Donny
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 08:58:08 -0600 (MDT)

I stumbled accross Erics offer to sell the M6 that he carved out of several
bars of soap. For a homemade camera it looks and feels just like an M6, just
don't get it wet or it foams up, but it smells good. Kidding, of course. The
reason for my post is that I have always been nervous about buying on the
web. I'll throw in my opinion on E. Welch.

He's been around here a lot longer than any one I've noticed and seems to
conduct his affairs in an honest respectable manner. I, personally, would
send him payment ahead of delivery - and that for me is very unusual. I only
offer this because I could imagine your first question when facing a
transaction over the wires: Can you trust the other side?

Without a doubt the answer would be yes.

MHO,

ben.holmes