To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Age
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.am.wroc.pl>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 10:27:39 +0100

Dear Leica Admirers,

I am 36, working like a horse in vascular surgery dept. Outside my hospital,
the most wonderful hours I spend are those with a camera. I have just
switched from Nikon gear (sold everything) to Leica. It is R-system, but
reading all the amazing things about Leica M, I wish I had one. Maybe some
time in the future. At the moment, having changed the equipment I don't
regret it. The results are visible and, doing mostly the landscapes and
portraits, I don't need the bells and wistles of, let say F5.

Chris

** Krzysztof Szecowka MD
** Dept. of General and Vascular Surgery
** Regional Hospital in Wroclaw, Poland
** e-mail: szecowka@ch.wssk.am.wroc.pl