To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Pro Camera Def
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 10:56:36 -0700

> What is a "'pro' camera"? I have seen and read articles for years which site
> this, but I have not seen a uniform definition of the term.

> Brian Levy, J.D.

 to me the ultimate definition of a Pro Camera is one you make money
with--whether it is the latest Hassy or the 110's that fashion photogs
were using for a while.

On the other hand, a Hassy or Sinar which doesn't pay for itself is an
amateur camera.   the proof is in the pudding and with the photog.

Stephen Gandy