To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M3 and Wide Angle
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 06:18:13 +0800 (SGT)

>I believe the bug-eye 35mm lens is my main option. I called Leica and found
out that it is not possible to modify the view-finder in this camera to
include WA frames.

>Roger (L. Bunting)
>rlbunting@lucent.com

I bought an M3 and it already has 35-50-90 frames lines which I believe was
modified by a previous owner.  I do not think Leica does the modification
now but I wonder if an independent leica repairman might still be able to do
it. Maybe you should check it out.

Dan