To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Dark Rangefinder
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 17:51:33 +0800 (SGT)

>If I do have a CLA performed on my M3, that means the little black screw
>cap with the capitol "L" on it will have to be destroyed, correct?

>paulaxem@primenet.com                    /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /

That will most likely be the case.  I know of some collectors who will not
touch a leica that has "no more L"   For user grade leicas, I do not think
this matters very much.  I buy my leicas to be used and I use them to the
fullest.  It is the quality of the pictures that matters much more to me,
not so much the presence or absence of the "capital L"

Dan