To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Pradovit P-2002 projector
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 22:19:32 PST

** Reply to note from photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Bill) Fri, 23 Aug 1996 23:46:36 -0700

> Just for the heck of it, why not try a roll or AGFA RSX50 & RSX100l pro
> slide films and see what you think of the colors.

I used some Afga in the past. Very nice color pallette.

And Dick,

Glad to see you stuff got together! Hope you have many hours of fun
watching slides in the dark! Just make sure you have an extra projector
bulb all the time!

And also, don't run the fan after you turn it off. It's hard on the bulb.
Just turn it off completely. Found that based on research done by some
magazine. Fans without the light on shortens the bulb's life.

I've had my Pradovit for years and never replaced the bulb yet, but I
don't use it THAT much.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR